Breathe your way to wellbeing
As humans, we unconsciously match each other’s energy through our breath and posture. That’s why it’s so challenging for most people to change their breath and posture without the support of their peers.
Natazha offers Lifestyle Medicine in a group setting to capitalize on the group dynamic to heal and thrive together. She provides the necessary reinforcement, structure, coaching, and group support to fully adopt more healthy habits.
BENEFITS OF NATAZHA CUSTOMIZING A LIFESTYLE MEDICINE FOR GROUPS PROGRAM:
- Custom Pilates and yoga program for your unique needs
- Breathing exercises that improve posture and energy level
- Decrease inactivity-related injuries
- Improved group dynamic through breath and posture work
- Increase productivity and enhanced performance
- Sponsor creativity and problem solving
- Enhance morale and camaraderie
- Increase loyalty
- Decrease absenteeism and sick leave
Benefits of Lifestyle Medicine for Groups
A U.S. Department of Health and Human Services report in 2002 revealed that at worksites with physical activity programs, employers have:
- Reduced healthcare costs by up to 55%
- Reduced sick leave by up to 32%
- Increased productivity by up to 50%
Workplaces with a physical activity program on average have higher employee reported levels of happiness, job satisfaction, and feelings of accomplishment.
What my clients are saying
“After two falls and some broken bones, I knew it was time to improve my balance. Natazha’s class has been tailor-made to help me do that and so much more. My body awareness has improved, as well as my posture and core strength. In addition, I have chronic asthma, and the breathing emphasis has helped me tremendously in my every day life. After I strained my back, Natazha was very helpful in adapting the exercises to my limited capabilities, and I was back to normal much faster than if I had stayed on the sofa at home!”
– Jane Miller